Terms & Conditions
TASA Lodge and Travel
Terms and Conditions
Please Note the following conditions for your stay at TASA
- TASA has a strict NO PAY - NO STAY RULE, A deposit is required to secure a booking with TASA.
- Payment Received via: Cash, Direct Electronic deposit, EFT, CARD, Online Payment via PAY Gate or Pay Pal.
- Rooms are available from 2PM on the day of your arrival and must be VACATED by 10:00AM on the day of your departure.
- Breakfasts – weekdays is served between 06:30am – 09:30am (unless prior arranged)
- Breakfasts – weekends is served between 07:30am – 09:30am (unless prior arranged)
- Online or VISA/DEBIT/Credit Card Transactions to TASA will incur a 4% bank charge.
- A deposit/payment is refundable on cancelled, on condition we are able to re-book the accommodation for the same period. If we are not successful in re-booking the room/s, then the proposed tenant/s is liable for full settlement of the account. We regret NO REFUNDS on early departures or late arrivals.
- In the unlikely event of the room/s hired out to you, not being available for the period hired for any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to provide alternative accommodation and refund any amounts charged by us.
- All tariffs are subject to alteration with MINIMAL NOTICE.
- An Admin fee of 4% is payable for any online VISA/Debit/credit card transactions and is not refundable.
- Laundry can be done at a charge set out by TASA Management R/ per item of clothing this includes ironing. Laundry days are Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Units are serviced-removal of refuge from bins, cleaning of cutlery and crockery as well as the room and bathroom its-self. The Service ladies’ arrival is variable according to their workload.
- The Owner or employees is in no way liable to the tenant for his/her family or visitors for any personal injuries sustained or loss or damage of personal belongings and/or motor vehicles which may occur while the room/s is occupied by the tenant.
- Maximum Visitors per room is four due to safety purposes.
- The tenant is requested to check the inventory of the room/s contents on taking tenancy and report a shortage to one of the employees at TASA Lodge with in 24 hours from check-in date.
- The room/s are fully equipped with cups, tea spoons, towels (one per person) hand towels (one per person) TV, remote, bed linen, lamps, kettle, ten coat hangers per closet. If any of these valuables goes missing it will be charged to the tenants’ name.
- The tenant/s is requested to leave the room/s clean and tidy.
- Any Damages or loss is to be charged to the tenant/s name and is to be settled immediately on check out.
- ON DEPARTURE PLEASE INFORM THE LODGE OF YOURS CHECKING OUT AND MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE YOUR KEYS IN THE ROOM DOORS. NB ANY AFTER HOUR (10pm) ARRIVAL, YOU ARE PERMITTED TO FIND YOUR KEYS ON THE RECEPTION DESK.
- No pets allowed, unless prior arranged
- If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us and discuss it with us.
- Absolutely no smoking permitted in the rooms, where an ash tray is placed either in the passage of the rooms or outside the entrances of the Lodge is where smoking is permitted.
- In the event of premature departure, we may charge for the full original booking.
- Cancellation 0 - 14 days before date of arrival, or no-show – visitor forfeits 100% of deposit paid.
Cancellation 15 - 28 days before date of arrival – visitor forfeits 75% of deposit paid or 25% of full quote value (whichever greater).
Cancellation 29+ days before date of arrival – visitor forfeits 50% of deposit
paid or 25% of full quote value (whichever greater).
Payment by Cash, EFT, Direct Deposit, SWIFT, PayPal, PayGate
Online Credit card facilities available through PayPal. We Regret no Master Cards will be accepted Via Online Payment facilities.
Get in Touch
TASA Lodge & Travel cc
4 Moore Road, Halfway Gardens
Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Tel: 011 312 8700
Midrand B&B - Bed and Breakfasts Midrand - Midrand Guest house accommodation - Midrand Hotels Accommodation - 3 Star Guest house Midrand - Midrand TASA Lodge - Johannesburg Day Tours - Pretoria Day Tours - Soweto Tours - Pilanesberg Tours - Kruger Park Tours - Rhino Lion Park Tour - Lion Park Tours - Day Tours Johannesburg - Affordable Tours Johannesburg